Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lease available

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The fellas that have leased the Gar Hole farm will not be able to make the trip this year. So I’m looking for new hunters to sub lease it. Anyone interested can contact me at 937 205 6000. It’s 300 acres, and as any of you that have read my season journals would know, it’s a great farm.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Brock. I'll be third on the list interested in leasing this farm... So please give me a shout with the particulars .. ... THANKS... Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The fellas that have leased the Gar Hole farm will not be able to make the trip this year. So I’m looking for new hunters to sub lease it. Anyone interested can contact me at 937 205 6000. It’s 300 acres, and as any of you that have read my season journals would know, it’s a great farm.

I can validate that this farm is a great spot to kill a nice deer based on my shed hunting trip there. Lots of great treestand locations to choose from and by the number of encounters and pics Brock and Mason have gotten there I’d say many here could have success there.👍🏻

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Feel free to come back this spring Ric!

I signed a couple of fellas from Nortg Carolina this morning. They seem like decent fellas, pretty knowledgeable and viewed the property with a critical eye, as I would have. I can’t begin to tell you all how happy I was to remove the listing from Craigslist. The first sentence said “300 acres” and I’d guess 75% off the inquiries started with “how many acres?”

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County

I signed a couple of fellas from Nortg Carolina this morning. They seem like decent fellas, pretty knowledgeable and viewed the property with a critical eye, as I would have. I can’t begin to tell you all how happy I was to remove the listing from Craigslist. The first sentence said “300 acres” and I’d guess 75% off the inquiries started with “how many acres?”

What part of NC, I wonder if I know them

Fletch

Supporting Member
The TOO lease idea is going to happen one of these days. Just need 300 acres with at least a barn or two, and preferably an old house.
I've often wondered why this hasn't happened already??? I'm sure getting 6-8 guys together off the site would be no problem...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

Thanks Brock, I’d love to come out and hang with you two again👍🏻

Reactions: brock ratcliff