Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lease

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Welcome to the site. Pull up a chair and join in on the fun.

Good luck on your search. Not sure how much info on leases you will get here. Let us know what area you are looking for and someone might be able to point you in a direction.

Reactions: hickslawns

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Does any one have any information on leases in Ohio that are opening up for this coming bow season.
Google “Stark” county for what you’re looking for…… Beware of Sasquatch‘s though….

Wait, you’re from NJ? Sorry, we’ve already got a couple of your fellow citizens already here, I believe we’re full up…..
@Fletch
@Sgt Fury
We may need too vote on this one….

Fletch

Supporting Member
Google “Stark” county for what you’re looking for…… Beware of Sasquatch‘s though….

Wait, you’re from NJ? Sorry, we’ve already got a couple of your fellow citizens already here, I believe we’re full up…..
@Fletch
@Sgt Fury
We may need too vote on this one….
Oh Shit.... Someone's getting voted off the island...
Sasquatch who's that?? :mad:

Jake95 what part of Jersey you from???

To answer your question on leases... Best bet is take a road trip and knock on some doors...

Hell now I gotta watch what I post about where I hunt... Not that I have any great spots...

Bigcountry40

Oh Shit.... Someone's getting voted off the island...
Sasquatch who's that?? :mad:

Jake95 what part of Jersey you from???

To answer your question on leases... Best bet is take a road trip and knock on some doors...

Hell now I gotta watch what I post about where I hunt... Not that I have any great spots...
Have any of you ever met any of the actors from the Sopranos?

Reactions: Mike

Stressless

Keene, OH
My neighbor and I were looking around and as with the rest of the f'ng nonsense in the world right now - Leasing any hunting land is problematic.

Basically the leasor companies can get you to sign up to pay them even if you are just looking as the leases go to "paid" members before they come up to the non-paid members..

https://huntinglocator.com/leases/state/ohio Only 1-3 leases / about 1/3 of the counties in OH have open leases w this crowd. Many are pay by the day/week...

https://www.basecampleasing.com/searchstates/ohio_map.htm

1642786910844.png

Fletch

Supporting Member
This is our virtual campfire. I treat it as such. So when some asshat tries to come and dip his hand straight in my cooler, he has my attention.
It is our campfire, but sometimes you gotta give the new guy a chance... I'll admit if I filled the cooler with beer and you dipped your hand in it and I didn't know you from Adam I'd probably be a little upset... But we'd have a talk before I shut the lid on your fingers... Some guys are a little rough around the edges and put the cart before the horse... Yes I agree he should have come on and introduced himself, contributed a little, before asking about leases... But consider the source.... He's from Jersey....🤣

Now here's a fine example: @Chancegriffis... Remember back when he was new and selling a bow and a certain member made a big fuss over meeting up with him??? Oh my God a certain few threw Chance under the bus and kept backing that bus up and running over him again and again....Well guess what??? You guys were wrong... Chance turned out to be a GREAT MEMBER OF TOO... He contributes his fair share and some... I'd share a campfire with him any day... Oh... Whatever happened to that other guy Chance was dealing with???

Reactions: Chancegriffis

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
It is our campfire, but sometimes you gotta give the new guy a chance... I'll admit if I filled the cooler with beer and you dipped your hand in it and I didn't know you from Adam I'd probably be a little upset... But we'd have a talk before I shut the lid on your fingers... Some guys are a little rough around the edges and put the cart before the horse... Yes I agree he should have come on and introduced himself, contributed a little, before asking about leases... But consider the source.... He's from Jersey....🤣

Now here's a fine example: @Chancegriffis... Remember back when he was new and selling a bow and a certain member made a big fuss over meeting up with him??? Oh my God a certain few threw Chance under the bus and kept backing that bus up and running over him again and again....Well guess what??? You guys were wrong... Chance turned out to be a GREAT MEMBER OF TOO... He contributes his fair share and some... I'd share a campfire with him any day... Oh... Whatever happened to that other guy Chance was dealing with???
Speaking of which Fletch, give me a call tonight around 8-830 if you can. I have something to discuss with you.

Reactions: Fletch