Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lindsey Graham’s got some ⚽️ ‘s

I don’t attach myself to one party or the other...I vote for whom I think will do the best job...PERIOD! I don’t care if they are a democrat or republican...as I have voted for both. That being said, the democrats railroaded Bernie Sanders and tried to shove Hillary down our throats...the news media looks for anything they can report in a negative way against Trump, and now this! If the goal of the Democratic Party is to push me to be a die hard republican, they are succeeding! I don’t follow politics as much as some people but do like to get the facts come election time. They keep this BS up and I’ll vote republican every time even if Bozo the clown is running.

I can't believe they used a high school year book as a piece of evidence in a supreme court appointee hearing. Think about all the stupid shit all of us did as high school kids, supreme court appointee hearing are going to be a freak show from now on. The precedent has been set "you drank beer in high school and college"? I have absolutely no idea who will be able to pass the criteria from here on out!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I think Kavanaugh is guilty I also realize he was a kid and since that time there has been ZERO allegations. The "crime" is hardly a crime. It sounds like an event that could have taken place at any of the dozens of HS parties I attended. He took a swing, she said no and everyone went home without anyone being penetrated. She makes it sound one way, I'm sure he remembers it differently. If there had actually been a crime, he was a minor. Had he been convicted, his record would have been expunged. He has done nothing inappropriate as an adult. Not one of those democrats that are busy passing judgement can make the same claim. I'm so sick of the leftist that I'd be OK with most any nominee Trump put forth, and a believe this is a great one! And Jeff Flake can drop dead.

"J"

Dustin’s FORMER fishing coach
Supporting Member
Columbiana County
You can’t judge yesterday’s deeds by today’s standards....

Isn’t a person (at least a normal human being) alive who’d be able too withstand the scrutiny they’re going towards...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Site Admin
Super Mod
Supporting Member
I watched the hearing yesterday. My personal opinion is she's a crazy moonbat. Her mannerisms and generally awkward demeanor screams sheltered safe space liberal nutjob. The Democrats reason for delaying the vote for a week was because she was scared of flying and may have to drive to DC. Yet it was found out that she has flown all over on vacations to include trips to NY, and various islands.

This is nothing more that Democrats attempting to weaponize sexual assault claims because they lack the positions capable to stop the process democratically. It is a complete attempt to thwart the very working of our government. At worst it could be considered a soft coup, at best sedition.

To even entertain this is BS. She has no evidence, no corroborating witness, holes in her story everywhere, two people who have sworn they did it not Brett, and partisan motive to lie. Such a allegation wouldn't make it past even a podunk first year county prosecutor, he would look at the body of evidence and refuse to prosecute because he wouldn't have shit.

Licking Co.
I think Kavanaugh is guilty I also realize he was a kid and since that time there has been ZERO allegations. The "crime" is hardly a crime. It sounds like an event that could have taken place at any of the dozens of HS parties I attended. He took a swing, she said no and everyone went home without anyone being penetrated. She makes it sound one way, I'm sure he remembers it differently. If there had actually been a crime, he was a minor. Had he been convicted, his record would have been expunged. He has done nothing inappropriate as an adult. Not one of those democrats that are busy passing judgement can make the same claim. I'm so sick of the leftist that I'd be OK with most any nominee Trump put forth, and a believe this is a great one! And Jeff Flake can drop dead.
why do you think he is guilty? just curious since there is not even a whiff of anything that suggests that he did it (while there is credible evidence that says he did not do it) besides the 35 year old story of a leftist activist that is clearly damaged goods. and yes, Jeff Flake is total fuckwad, hates Trump, and is not running for re-election. his vote is long gone now, which is nothing more than another "FUCK YOU" pointed at Trump just like McCain not voting to end the ACA. I hope Mitch McConnel tells the Dems to shove it and proceeds with the vote. this whole thing is a mockery and an insult to anyone who pays taxes and votes. dare I ask how much lower these leftists are willing to go?

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Ohh.... they're gonna go lower...

You just wait and see what kind of a shit show this week is gonna be.

I'm glad to see the conditions of the new FBI check include investigating "current and credible allegations" and no more than one week. If the GOP sticks to that, it means the Ford accusation is the only thing to look at. The other 2 accusations aren't credible and any other lefty dirt bags that pop up this week will be of limits.