Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Loaded vxr

jlewis4390

Well guys it’s time to face the music after very little success with my arm it’s time to Face the fact I will prob just be guiding the boys next year after surgery on arm or maybe do some hunting with my boys crossbows .... so here it is ... Bought brand new in august can't shoot anymore ... will come loaded .. Mathews vxr28 29/70 .. Mathews 4 arrow quiver , Mathews qad integrated rest mathews 8 and 6" bars b stinger front 10degree quick disconnect and rear b stinger mount spot hogg hogg father double pin with double pointer and and removable scope ring and sight tapes missing a couple and 3/16" hamskea raptor peep also has the scs installed ans the Mathews pull up rope .... $1300 or will entertain trades on guns mainly wanting o/u and sxs but that’s all I was looking for 3 safes ago and it hasn’t stopped me from buying everything else I have came across lol so will look at offers ... 28 gauge and 16 gauge are at top of list but I wouldn’t turn my nose on a 12 gauge citori [emoji23]
IMG_4939.jpg

[emoji23]
IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jlewis4390

Hell of a rig! Very similar to what I'm about to build. Solid deal with those accessories too.

One of best rigs I have ever owned all top notch stuff new this year over 1k in accessories ... I wouldn’t had went so deep into it if I had known what was gonna happen but Oh well lol will make someone a heck of a rig

Reactions: Wildlife

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
How did you like that sight? I'm considering it or a CBE Engage Hybrid. I've shot Spot Hogg for a while, but not that particular sight. The CBE offers a micro adjust pin that is a superior solution to the SH pin adjustments.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stay away from anything CBE! Absolute junk. Mason has the engage hybrid pro... trash. Nearly 300 for something he won’t even mount on a bow. He won’t even sell the thing because he doesn’t want to be known for selling junk.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Stay away from anything CBE! Absolute junk. Mason has the engage hybrid pro... trash. Nearly 300 for something he won’t even mount on a bow. He won’t even sell the thing because he doesn’t want to be known for selling junk.

Junk due to quality of materials, quality of engineering, or a combo thereof?

jlewis4390

I’ve owned a couple cbe the older ones were OK but the newer ones junk material and stripped easy wouldn’t own another one the spot hogg is the most bulletproof sights I have owned haven’t had a complaint yet and spot hogg customer service is one of best company’s I have dealt with

Reactions: bowhunter1023

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
P
Junk due to quality of materials, quality of engineering, or a combo

They were purchased by the Outdoor Group. They make every product they buy absolute junk. Built cheap, still charge premium price. Mason will send you the engage if you want to try it out. It cost him big in 3d. The thing would rattle lose enough to drop down and cause him to shoot high, easily unnoticed. I replaced all set screw ( factory screws stripped with little pressure) loctite applied to everything and still the thumb screw that holds the housing in place would back out. That is a design issue that goes right along with the crap materials. That thing was nearly 300 bucks and I wouldn’t take another one for free. We replaced that PoS with another that cost 600.... but at least it doesn’t rattle lose and Mason can’t blame a PoS equipment issue for any shortcomings.

Reactions: bowhunter1023