Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lucky in Meigs

jkraftjr

Really enjoy reading much of the material on this site and the posts from many of you. Thank you for that. Have not posted in quite awhile..... got lucky Monday morning in Meigs County. We called this buck "Sweet Sixteen" since he was a 16 point in velvet. He busted off
image1 (5).jpeg
image0 (7).jpeg
a couple points including his drop tine since then but still was a bruiser. Thanks to the doe for bringing him to my doorstep......
image0 (6).jpeg

jkraftjr

Really enjoy reading much of the material on this site and the posts from many of you. Thank you for that. Have not posted in quite awhile..... got lucky Monday morning in Meigs County. We called this buck "Sweet Sixteen" since he was a 16 point in velvet. He busted off View attachment 166932View attachment 166933a couple points including his drop tine since then but still was a bruiser. Thanks to the doe for bringing him to my doorstep...... View attachment 166931
Forgot to mention that I hit this buck a bit back....liver hit. Thanks to Walt Allen and his dog "Buck" for the help with the recovery.

JARHEAD

Behind you
Helluva buck! Where you at in Meigs? I used to have a spot outside of Pomeroy that had studs that had eerily similar looking genetics! Congrats!