Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Martin Archery auction

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
For anyone who’s wanting too get into the trad bows, they’ve got quite a few up for auction...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Gonna keep my eye on it. For anyone bidding don't forget to factor in 25% for the 16% buyers premium and the almost 9% sales tax.

Jamie

Ohio
some steals on the recurves. as far as production bows, Martin has made the best for a while now, imo. high quality, good shooting bows,

Reactions: jagermeister

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I didn't read all the fine print. Will they ship? If not, the first bow that pulled up was in WA.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I didn't read all the fine print. Will they ship? If not, the first bow that pulled up was in WA.

23. SHIPPING: All shipping is now handled by the UPS Store in Kennewick, WA, unless otherwise arranged with Macon Brothers staff. The UPS store receives your contact and shipping information via Macon Brothers Invoice. They will contact you about packaging preparations & charges.

Shipping Charges: Vary upon initial purchase amount spent (insurance), packaging, & carrier

Basically they dump it off at the UPS store and say "call this guy"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Also note that if you place a max auto bid they will place your bid at 50% of your max. Meaning that if current bid is $35 and you place an auto bid of up to $100 they will put your initial bid in at $50.

Also not that this is not eBay. This is proxy bidding. You don't win until the actual auction is conducted and nobody onsite outbids you. So if you are the highest bidder at say $100 they will open the onsite auction at $100 for the item. If someone there bids then you lose. If its at $100 online and you put in a max auto bid of $200. They will open the onsite auction at $150. If nobody bids you get it for $100. If someone bids $160 they will keep bidding for you up to your $200 max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike