Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mid Term Elections

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Agreed, every vote counts! Let’s not be outnumbered. It’s not only your right, your obligated to do so. 30% is what I last read, that’s it, 30% of the American people decide what happens to the rest. That’s pathetic...

Floki

Was just group texting this morning to my buddies about voting. Wife is sending in an absentee vote.Not me I want to wear red and show up and vote... Hell may even drag a pink hat behind me on the ground...

So crazy how far the left has gone. I can’t see how anybody could stay home and not vote.. ugh.....

Anyhow I’m predicting we pick up atleast 6 more seats in the house and 14 in the senate... Still tho I wish we could pick up all the seats.. Minus California and New York.. But both those States seem like a whole other Country. I feel for the conservatives that live there.

Licking Co.
every fiber of my intuition and the whole of my sensibility is telling me this "blue wave" non-sense is just exactly that. working people tend to vote with their wallets, and everyone I know who wishes to work and improve their lives is doing better now than they have in a very long time, some of them the best in their entire lives. this country is going in the right direction for the first time in over a decade, nearly two actually. we can keep it going this way by voting against progressive leftists that hate capitalism and freedom. I'm a registered independent, not a Republican, but I will be voting for Republicans across the board. nothing but NRA endorsed candidates for state and federal congressional seats. Plus I got a nifty postcard cheat sheet from the Ohio Republican Party that has a bunch of Licking county positions, county and District court judges that they endorse along with all the other major races. I don't know crap about that sort of thing, so I'm going with it. voting gonna be really easy this time.

got my absentee ballot in the mail today. first time I've ever voted absentee. I like going to our polling place and voting in person, but I'm tired of sacrificing a morning or evening deer hunt in the first week of November to do it.. :)
That’s why I do it...every November around election time I’m in Ohio hunting and like what was stated earlier..every vote counts...especially in a corrupt state like NJ.

Floki

They probably sent them theirselves. Gotta keep playing the victim. Get their base fired up. Seeing they have absolutely nothing credible to run on.
Counting down the days to vote.

I will be partying in my garage like it’s New Years. I want to see them all melt down. I WANNA SEE THEIR FACE

Last edited:

"J"

Dustin’s FORMER fishing coach
Supporting Member
Columbiana County
Regardless, I’m just curious too see which side of the isle it came from. Ult right or Ult left.... Should be interesting...... Timing of it says a lot.... Sorta like their march of the Hondurans heading towards the southern boarder.....

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Regardless, I’m just curious too see which side of the isle it came from. Ult right or Ult left.... Should be interesting...... Timing of it says a lot.... Sorta like their march of the Hondurans heading towards the southern boarder.....
Exactly. The accumulating events leading up to this mid term seem to be premeditated or very, VERY coincidental.

Licking Co.
this ain't no coincidence. these whacko leftists are pulling out all the stops because they have nothing else left. fear mongering, hatred, and divisiveness is all they have to run on and reasonable people all over the country are seeing how far off in the weeds the Democrats are. nobody will ever convince me that thousands of central americans just all got together and decided to come to the United States together just in time for what may be the most pivotal mid-term election in history. I hope Trump keeps his word to employ the Military to defend the border, because this appears like nothing short of an invasion to me. border jumpers = foreign invaders=enemy combatants in my head.