Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Milo, have you seen this press?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like a pretty slick set up to me. I would really like to look into that pulley system he's using... I think it would make one bad ass vertical draw board.

[video=youtube;I6QvtT-8SYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6QvtT-8SYk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Milo

Tatonka guide.
yeah i aint wasting 1k on a bow press i can tell you that much...nice design but was overpriced in my opinion..

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
yeah i aint wasting 1k on a bow press i can tell you that much...nice design but was overpriced in my opinion..

Damn! Yea, I'd say that's definitely overpriced. Do you know what that pulley system is called or about how much it would cost to set that up?... not the whole press, just the pulley system for a drawboard.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Damn! Yea, I'd say that's definitely overpriced. Do you know what that pulley system is called or about how much it would cost to set that up?... not the whole press, just the pulley system for a drawboard.

i will have to look at it some more and get back to you on it. reminds me of a old fashion wire fence stretcher..