Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morrow County Buck.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I was shown a picture by a buddy at work today of a buck supposedly killed in Morrow County this year. He supposedly went to college with the guy in the pic. Now usually it's the same old same old but this one is new to me. I have a obscured the gentleman's face until I can validate that it has already been posted online somewhere. Anyone have any information on this buck.
20180326_184913.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Holla
I did a google search for the image and nothing came up. Can't put my finger on it, but the picture just has a funny look to it like it has been photoshopped. Hope not, but I am always leery of these kind of stories.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I live within a few miles of morrow and haven't heard anything. Last year when that kid shot that big typical there it was all over around here. I'll ask around.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Live a mile from the north county line and i never heard a peep about it either. First time seeing this pic as well. If it was shot there they have done a damn good job of keeping it on the DL.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This 201 was shot in Morrow County season before last. Seems Morrow is giving Stark a run for its money. Lol.

Attachments

• realtree-rack-report-ohio-booner-kraus.jpg
    realtree-rack-report-ohio-booner-kraus.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 481

Fletch

Supporting Member
Strange pose.... Why take a pic from behind??? I mean it would look just as good from the front... Who sees the other deer in the photo???