Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My 2011 deer "Split" mount and more

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here is my 2011 deer mount "Split" with my 1995 deer "Quads" over our fireplace. We green scored Split right at 158" gross(total horn with the Split added) and Quads my 1995 bowkill grossed 154".

Split by himself:

These two other bowkills I took down and replaced with Split and Quads. The wide 9 pointer on the left grosses 160" and the 13 point on the right grosses 150".

Its my goal to get our basement finished and get all four of these bucks together along with my other deer and critters which include my yote,grey fox,coon,euros and 4 fish mounts.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Outstanding Ric! I am happy for you bud. You have four deer that most hunters would hunt a lifetime and MAYBE have ONE comparable. In fact, I am guessing most hunters hunt a lifetime and don't have ONE that compares to any of your four. Those are four dandies man! I know you work hard at it and I am glad you have another on the wall to show for your efforts!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Some studs Ric! Great motivational pics for me to keep after it over the next month.

This years looks fantastic. That would be sweet to get the 4 of then together.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dang Ric, them'z some quality deerz buddy. And it will be cool to see all 4 together.

You ought to stage a picture: put the 4 mounts attached to chairs, sitting around a table playing cards (kinda like dogs playing poker).

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I like that stone on the fireplace. The deer aren't bad either. Geez. j/k They look great! I like the ears pulled back on split as well.