Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Sons Weekend

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
While I was down on the Ohio River doing 70 mph racing too my spots my son was down at Charlotte motor speedway enjoying the Richard Petty racing adventure lol.... Seems they periodically have weekends where they'll have Military appreciation and have slots for the GI's too come out and enjoy the experience..... All this for no cost other than transportation for them too the track.... :banana:

They gave him the option of driving 135 mph or riding @ 175 mph..... Well he said he's been close too 130 but never 175 so he opted for the latter rotflmao

I don't know how too upload the video from my computer or I'd add the clip, it's just a 30 second clip showing part of his lap at speed in the car.....

Just want too give a shout out too the Richard Petty driving experience for allowing some GI's a good day at the track....

Ricer2231

That's awesome that they do that for the military but not near as awesome as what your son is doing for us. Thumbs up for the RPDS, two thumbs up for our military men and women.