Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need some help

OHIOOutdoors2

Unknown
The recurve limbs looked wrapped in a mesh type material. Is this normal? Also, it has some sort of dial that moves the sight up as you crank it 0-9. I'm assuming yardage? Is it possible to replace a sight like that?

Pulled it back and shot it a few times. I noticed that you have to be careful cocking it back to get it pulled back square and not uneven. Looks like it was shooting left to me. Probably won't use it but still would be nice to have.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Use a rope puller if at all possible. At least use your index finger on each hand as a guide along the rail while pulling it back. The 0-9 is for yardage. Sight it in on the 0. Yes, some were wrapped in a mesh material. I take it you have pin sights on that bow? I believe I have a scope mount to fit that bow if interested.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Cole, that red dot sight is the bottom of all red dot sights. We took that sucker off soon as we bought the bow. It shot MUCH BETTER after we did!

I had forgot they even made that damn thing!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
What would you call breaking the bank? I can probably fix it real well for 35.00-45.00 (because your a tooser) Plus, I can show you how to get most of that back by selling the one you got on ebay.

35.00 plus a set of 3/8" scope mounts. Cheap ones are 8.00 or less on ebay.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I have an original Horton scope mount laying right here. I also have a brand new horton multi recticle scope that has never been on a bow. Scope has no rings though 35.00 for both.