Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Bow Is All Set Up

Milo

Tatonka guide.
They have some of the best finishes around. Looks good.
Hope you are planning on killing yur deer early tom as that metal handle is ginna be a beeyatch in a minnesota winter:D

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Hope you are planning on killing yur deer early tom as that metal handle is ginna be a beeyatch in a minnesota winter:D

I was already looking at that and planing on wraping it with something during late season. I have bow hunted the end of December when it was regular temp of -10 :)

Looks GREAT Tom! Some killer colors on that bow!!

I was already looking at that and planing on wraping it with something during late season. I have bow hunted the end of December when it was regular temp of -10 :)

That was the only thing that turned me away from the Athens bows was the full metal handle. Coming from a Mathews with that warm wood grip it was hard to hold the Athens bow in my hand and not think about it.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Looks GREAT Tom! Some killer colors on that bow!!

That was the only thing that turned me away from the Athens bows was the full metal handle. Coming from a Mathews with that warm wood grip it was hard to hold the Athens bow in my hand and not think about it.

yep im loving my hoyt grip but its gonna have to go...time for an upgrade.....

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Sweet bow bud! My buddy works at Athens, pretty neat little shop over in IN. I had them dip my camera arm in predator camo. Great guys over there