Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Camera

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Just ordered a DLC Covert Special Opps trail camera. I can not wait to get it in the woods. This camera emails pics to your phone and computer :)

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Just ordered a DLC Covert Special Opps trail camera. I can not wait to get it in the woods. This camera emails pics to your phone and computer :)

if you dont mind how much did it cost, and how much do you need to add to your phone bill a month?

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
They are supposed to sell for $359.99 but I get them at dealer cost. I do sell them well below the $360 for my buddies though. I have to get pre paid texts from AT&T I dont have to have a plan for it so it will be about $20 a month, but I will only use it from July through December.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
They are supposed to sell for $359.99 but I get them at dealer cost. I do sell them well below the $360 for my buddies though. I have to get pre paid texts from AT&T I dont have to have a plan for it so it will be about $20 a month, but I will only use it from July through December.

So I got unlimited texts through ATandT so it is no additional cost?

Gordo

Athens County
You need to get it's own sim card I believe, which is adding a phone to your account. The 20$ is for that sim cards unlimited texting I believe

Actually I'm prob wrong

Last edited:

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
No Gordo you are right you need its own sims card for the camera so it would be $20 a month for the unlimited texting from the camera. You dont have to get a plan so you only have to pay for the months that you use it.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
ok thanks monster raxx! So if you ran two of these cams it would be 20 for each so 40 dollars a month.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Close buddy has one from Nextbuk outdoors and really likes it. Def has its purpose on target specific deer that you want to limit scent on.