Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Jersey Bears..... 2021

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well although the official game code is not in the books, it looks like there will be no bear hunt this year in New Jersey thanks to our wonderful governor... Bears will soon be everywhere and a disaster is right around the corner... This spring shortly after they came out of hibernation, my neighbor said there was a big one in their yard... So I put out a trail camera in my back yard and it took 2 days to get a pic of a rather large bear.... That's him in the first pic... Showed up again about 2 weeks later... About 3 weeks ago there was one hit about 200 yds down the road from my driveway... 2 nd.. pic... They needed a bucket loader to put him in a truck... And No this was not the bigger one I had pics of earlier... Last week I was driving about 2 miles from my house when I saw a big boar chasing a female ( it's tail end of breeding season )…. They were headed right for a busy road, so I stopped and jumped out between them and the road just as they were about to cross... Female turned and ran but the boar looked ate like.... Hey she's mine buddy, then turned and followed her... Look how big his front left leg is...

Attachments

• PXL_20210416_160806818.jpg
    PXL_20210416_160806818.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 111
  • PXL_20210617_222155601.MP.jpg
    PXL_20210617_222155601.MP.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 125
  • PXL_20210707_133330329.jpg
    PXL_20210707_133330329.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 110
  • PXL_20210707_133326125.jpg
    PXL_20210707_133326125.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 115

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Fletch, do you think the season will be opened back up in the next couple of years?
I was serious about coming to Jersey, and really intrigued.
What's funny is that I'm not anxious to hunt a bear anywhere else - I guess if I really, really wanted to hunt a bear I could ask someone and go to PA, but I'm not interested in a PA bear.
Yeah, fuck your governor.
I was gonna spend a lotta money in Jersey, tell him that.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Fletch, do you think the season will be opened back up in the next couple of years?
I was serious about coming to Jersey, and really intrigued.
What's funny is that I'm not anxious to hunt a bear anywhere else - I guess if I really, really wanted to hunt a bear I could ask someone and go to PA, but I'm not interested in a PA bear.
Yeah, fuck your governor.
I was gonna spend a lotta money in Jersey, tell him that.
Dan.... With the amount of bears we have, IT WILL HAVE TO BE OPENED... Too small of a state not to thin them out... Gotta vote this governor out of office... And I also have no desire to hunt bears elsewhere... WHY??? I want a monster.... Like I said before, if it opens back up, I'll put you where the bears are..

Reactions: Big_Holla

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Dan.... With the amount of bears we have, IT WILL HAVE TO BE OPENED... Too small of a state not to thin them out... Gotta vote this governor out of office... And I also have no desire to hunt bears elsewhere... WHY??? I want a monster.... Like I said before, if it opens back up, I'll put you where the bears are..
I agree…once dickhead is out of office AND there starts to be more bear/people incidents, they will have no choice but to reopen the season…only a matter of time.
On a side note, you must have a surplus of pastries…right? Asking for a friend. 😂🍩🧁🍪😂

Last edited:

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good grief! As you know, Rich, my boy and I are on the fence about joining you in pursuit. Well I’m on the fence, Mason wants to move in with you... get rid of the governor!

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
I agree…once dickhead is out of office AND there starts to be more bear/people incidents, they will have no choice but to reopen the season…only a matter of time.
On a side note, you must have a surplus’s of pastries…right? Asking for a friend. 😂🍩🧁🍪😂
Ha Ha... Just cleaned out the freezer... Misc sweets, 6 gal grease... Stopped at a place that makes pies today and the owner asked me when I wanted her to save pies that didn't sell... Had to tell her not this year....

Reactions: Sgt Fury