Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Reel!

hunna771

As many of you guys have noticed, i am addicted to bowfishing. I've been using a Ben Pearson Colt recurve with a hand-wrap reel. I've been saving some money and i finally had enough for a new reel. I went up to the local outdoors store with 85$, it costs 80. I grab the reel and asked if there were any sales, the guy said to me he'd cut me a deal and he sold it to me for 65$!!! What a steal.... I did some text shots and this thing is fantastic. Here's some pics. If you go to my youtube channel(signature) you can watch my review. Thanks
:smiley_bril:
IMG_0944.JPGIMG_0946.JPGIMG_0948.JPGIMG_0945.JPGIMG_0947.JPGIMG_0949.JPG

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks great, man... Nice job on the review! Now get out there and shoot some fish. :smiley_bril:

Christopher

Hey, guys I want to throw out one more awesome part about this reel! AMS sells a full rebuild kit for the mech and the seals. A lot of other companies do not sell the parts for their stuff. I have found a lot of people with other reels, they had parts go out or wear out, and they had to buy a new unit because they could not be serviced or parts were unavailable.

"Rebuild kit includes: Bottle Cap, Rubber Drive Roller, Stripper, Line Guide and trigger bushings. This kit will replace the internal parts for both the Original and Retriever Pro Models." $14.99

http://www.amsbowfishing.com/online...it-for-original-and-retriever-pro-series.html