Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to the site I wanted to introduce myself

Mike R

*Supporting Member*
A buddy of mine was talking to hickslawn up at the fair grounds in Lima. He told me about this site. Looks very nice I hope I will fit in and help out where I can.
By the way my name is Mike

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
A buddy of mine was talking to hickslawn up at the fair grounds in Lima. He told me about this site. Looks very nice I hope I will fit in and help out where I can.
By the way my name is Mike

Welcome too the site Mike, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable...... Thanks for introducing yourself......

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Welcome to the site. You should fit in just fine, and if not, you can always throw out a "TOO Discount" to sway peoples opinions! LOL, jk

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome to the site. I just wanted to have you introduce yourself to the gang and let us get to know you a little. I would have hated to have a one post wonder spamming the site with ads. We don't like those around here.

I think you will fit in fine here. From what I read on your site your an avid hunter as well so feel free to tell some stories and post up some pics from the field.

Again, Welcome to the site and feel free to jump in anytime.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Welcome Mike - we like pictures of dead deerz and stories about how they got that way, and knowledge about how to make more of 'em that way - feel free to jump in any time

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Welcome to the site Mike. TOO is the best and you find we are all family here and have each others back. You going to love this place, don't be shy, jump any anytime.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice to meet you and several other guys at the show this weekend! Hopefully we see a few more of them make their way to TOO! Welcome aboard.