Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nice one taken in Carrol County

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Taken in Carrol County by a guy from Salineville....

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Oh, I thought you where posting a picture of my ex-girlfriend that I dated from Carroll County. :smiley_crocodile:

Very nice buck though.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Oh, I thought you where posting a picture of my ex-girlfriend that I dated from Carroll County. :smiley_crocodile:

Very nice buck though.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I seen that same pic on my buddy's FB page the other night. He must be using the same check station as you J?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I seen that same pic on my buddy's FB page the other night. He must be using the same check station as you J?

Don't know why he brought up here other than too enter it in the buck contest.... It's only about 40 minutes from where he lives lol....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Don't know why he brought up here other than too enter it in the buck contest.... It's only about 40 minutes from where he lives lol....

Just to clarify, my buddy didn't kill that deer. He was just posting the pic on his FB page seeing if anybody could guess the spread. Maybe he knew the person that shot it? Who knows. I'll have to ask him.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I got it off of Runzo's FB page. They're located up outside of Salem in Westville.... Off of Rte 62..... They still check deer in and run a buck contest.... You can go too their FB page and see some of the bucks that were checked in....