Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nice Sheds... What's the Score???

Fletch

Supporting Member
Ok here we go with those famous words: WHATS HE SCORE??? This past firearm season in the mountainous region of Pa. my friends friend found a matching set of sheds from last year... The incredible thing is the shape they are in and the shear size of them... Ric will appreciate looking at these.... His gotta be in the 160s.... They mounted them on a fake skull...
image.jpg

Stressless

Keene, OH
That's a beautiful set of sheds. This is a 159 3/8 (net) 8 pt for comparison with a pint glass and full sized paper towel. Only had 3 4/8 deducted from gross.

My guess on on WTS - mid 140's. From what I understand, if that buck sheds were on PA public ground it was a giant regardsless of score.

20191019_191310.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Those sheds were off public land.... I believe it's 60,000 acres worth... So a buck can get lost in there... Only an 8 but beams appear long with a good spread and nice mass throughout... Where's Ric when you need him....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It’s hard to estimate the beams and 3’s due to the way he’s tilting it forward but giving them respectable 25” for the beams and 9.5” for the 3’s and a 18” inside spread I have him grossing 147. He could be a little higher as I think those are rounded down as I try to be conservative. Heck of an 8 for sure and I swear it made my junk move a bit! Dang nice mass and heck of a find!