Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Not Ohio but damn

Floki

Hopefully they find them, they resist and they put them down.
That’s exactly how it should be with out resistance. I say fugg the judge .The family should decide his fate if anything in a courtroom.🤷🏼‍♂️

Depending….. Ugh I dunno… For most cases now if said hunter was some type of sicko he deserves it.

Guess we need to know motive before action..

I should say anyone that just randomly kills someone with out a very very very good reason.

Yeah let family decide. Now if said rapist got killed ehhh so what.😂🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m sure ya get what I’m saying.

Floki

For me there is maybe maybe a handful of reasons to take another’s life. If one of those reasons are met there is no remorse.

Other than that people are just Fuggin stupid now days.🤷🏼‍♂️

Floki

In this case tho I assume he caught someone Trespassing… If that be the case … Yup A Quarter solves it all efficiently.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Alot of scum out there... And the problem is they are protected by our judicial system... It's a shame you can't even go out in the woods anymore without constantly looking over your shoulder...

Reactions: Floki

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Wonder if it was one of those people that sends death threat for killing deer and that person was able to track that guy down and killed him?

Fletch

Supporting Member
Good thing Ohio allows you too carry if you have your permit
That's definately a reassuring factor... In Jersey that is a definate no no and I hunt some areas that have some shady characters... But then again several years ago during firearm deer season a guy got robbed while in the woods deer hunting... Now get this: They made him strip down totally... Not a stitch of clothes or boots and left him in the woods and went out and took his vehicle... Why he handed over his shotgun is beyond me... This was in Dec... Must have froze his nuts off...

Reactions: Floki

Floki

That's definately a reassuring factor... In Jersey that is a definate no no and I hunt some areas that have some shady characters... But then again several years ago during firearm deer season a guy got robbed while in the woods deer hunting... Now get this: They made him strip down totally... Not a stitch of clothes or boots and left him in the woods and went out and took his vehicle... Why he handed over his shotgun is beyond me... This was in Dec... Must have froze his nuts off...

Wtf ???? Yeah that would be a big fat fugg no. To me that’s worse than a fella meeting a chick and finding out she’s got.a di..😂

Im sorry but in that situation I have no sympathy for him.😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Wtf ???? Yeah that would be a big fat fugg no. To me that’s worse than a fella meeting a chick and finding out she’s got.a di..😂

Im sorry but in that situation I have no sympathy for him.😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️
Gotta agree with you...