Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Bowhunting Expo 2020

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Any 'TOO' members planning on attending this event this coming weekend at Deer Creek?

Ohio Bowhunters Assoc Expo Seminar Schedule!
900am Doug Crabtree 10 Time Ohio State Champion "Bowhunting all Turkeys"
1015am Captain Scott Dittrich Lake Erie Charter Captain
"Lake Erie Walleye Tips Jig & Trolling"
1100 am Tom Miranda
"Adventure's Bowhunting"
1200pm Youth Turkey Calling Contest
Mark Ayers Ayers custom calls. FREE
100pm ODNR
" Ohio Hunter Update"
215pm Wayne Bolton Shed Huntin Fool
"Tips to find Sheds"

OBA General Membership Meeting
330pm following the last seminar.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/OhioBowhunters/

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Holla

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I think Brock goes every year.
Not going to make it this year. I’ve got a pizza joint in the middle of remodeling. Mason is going to go. I think he’s taking a couple buddies along too. They have greatly improved the thing over the last several years. Added quite a few vendors, etc.

Reactions: 5Cent

Jamie

Ohio
damn shame what happened to the OBA. it was a real hunting organization with a purpose when many of you were still wearing diapers.

When you boil it all down, what really killed the OBA, despite the common consensus here, was an absolute lack of quality leadership. people who had no business doing so, volunteering for leadership roles because nobody else would do it just to keep it running. that and a generally apathetic membership.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
damn shame what happened to the OBA. it was a real hunting organization with a purpose when many of you were still wearing diapers.

When you boil it all down, what really killed the OBA, despite the common consensus here, was an absolute lack of quality leadership. people who had no business doing so, volunteering for leadership roles because nobody else would do it just to keep it running. that and a generally apathetic membership.

Everything boils up to a lack of leadership.