Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Executes Another

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
On our local news a dude from New Cumberland, WVa (by Mountaineer Racetrack) killed 29 dogs in various ways (skinned, beheaded, cut them up, power tools, etc...) and forced his girlfriend at gun point to clean up the mess then sexually abused her. He's in jail now without bond. Hang him!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Just drop off more guns to the ghetto. They will kill all the criminals sooner or later and we won't have to waste money for their 15-20 years of appeals to live on deathrow lol.

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My question is, why does a DP inmate live on deathrow for 14 plus years(avg) before ole sparky barks? WTF It cost the innocent law abiding citizens millions of dollars giving these scumbags 3 squares,room and board, and free cable during this time. Meanwhile, prisions remain over crowded and perps and felons are released because of over crowding. WTF!!! Kill the fuggars TOO make more room! DUH!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My question is, why does a DP inmate live on deathrow for 14 plus years(avg) before ole sparky barks? WTF It cost the innocent law abiding citizens millions of dollars giving these scumbags 3 squares,room and board, and free cable during this time. Meanwhile, prisions remain over crowded and perps and felons are released because of over crowding. WTF!!! Kill the fuggars TOO make more room! DUH!
Exactly!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Don't forget.... we are paying for their lawyer as well lol.