Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Paintcreek 2023 t-shirts/hoodies

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Didn’t know if anyone would be interested in having some shirts for the gathering or hoodies. I have a lady that can get them done. Just trying to see if we have any interest in it before I say something.
T-shirts $15, Hoodies $30. I can have her create a link and put on here and you can just order directly through her.

was thinking on the back we could do this and use the same wording as the last paint creek shirt.

0504DCF8-C9F0-44CD-AB0B-58E218FB9E33.png
Then on the sleeve we could do this B105FF96-86BE-4312-B5FF-87A87D63A3B8.png
Just give me some feed back and we can go from there! Or if ya have any other ideas.

Reactions: 5Cent

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Like the 1st image of the fish, deer and pines and would be interested in another TOO hoodie for the next Stroud's event. IDK know if something like that is in the works or in consideration for that outing as well or not, but if not, I would still considering buying one with that kind of design on it once whenever available.

Reactions: Redneckfucker

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Will size determine cost? Do you have a deadline for when you need to give this lady the qtys and sizes?

Have you secured a site for PC? If not, 16, 18 and 24 are still open.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Will size determine cost? Do you have a deadline for when you need to give this lady the qtys and sizes?

Have you secured a site for PC? If not, 16, 18 and 24 are still open
2x is $2 more, 3x is $3 more. I can get a link from her that I can post on here and everyone can just order directly. April 1st will be the cut off date! Patty and I will will pick it all up and bring it

Reactions: Dustinb80

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Like the 1st image of the fish, deer and pines and would be interested in another TOO hoodie for the next Stroud's event. IDK know if something like that is in the works or in consideration for that outing as well or not, but if not, I would still considering buying one with that kind of design on it once whenever available.
I can get her to do them for strouds to if we want to start having shirts and hoodies made again