Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

People are freaking weird.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm at a complete loss for words... WTF.. Just watch it, I had to skip ahead, again and again, couldn't watch for more than 10 seconds in a row. It's like a train wreck, you just can't look away. It's 12 minutes of closeup crooked teeth, sexual innuendos, and fake old lady cleavage.

Last edited:

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
:oops:I'm still trying to figure out why she needs the tool belt, I didn't see a single fuggin tool in it!:LOL:

I was kinda of scared given the title and all so I never had to listen to her voice, especially being at work, but I can only imagine....

Last edited:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
And worst part of all of it is a few questions. How did you find this garbage? How long did you watch it? And wtf you posted it? Lol

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I couldn’t watch much, hit the advance 15 second button a lot.

In the beginning she was showing some ass crack, that’s why I watched more than I should’ve.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I watched for 2 minutes five seconds. It was like smellivision. I swear I smelled something bad while seeing her clevage.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
LOL! I'm betting she is most definitely single. Jesus tap dancing Christ, my head is still aching from that. da fuck o_O

yes, please stay on your knees. and put this paper bag over you head...
LOL! I'm betting she is most definitely single. Jesus tap dancing Christ, my head is still aching from that. da fuck o_O

yes, please stay on your knees. and put this paper bag over you head...

giphy.gif