Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Political bullshit

Wildlife

Supporting Member
USA
Don't care to be a 'Debbie Downer' or whatever and I have no idea if the following information has been shared on here or not, but I couldn't live with myself for not sharing, so please bear with me, thanks!.

It is my belief that our biggest threat that we face today is the total and nearly complete subversion of all governments by those that bought and paid for those corrupt, evil and treasonous politicians, which have no doubt indulged in the colluding and assisting of our darkest and worst enemies with purposeful intent and determination to destroy the American Republic from within at all cost. The slow dismantling of some of the most meaningful fundamental founding principles and values over the decades, especially to the respect of the family unit.

You can bet, if our country goes down, so does the entire world, period! Globalists fascists and dictators will finally have their glory day of reckoning.

Those with power of this world that are pulling the strings have always had the upper advantage within a system that is completely designed to control others. The cards have been stacked folks. That is simply the fact.

Those that are calling for 'THE GREAT RESET" are NOT messing around the way I understand it. I do NOT take them lightly at all. I try my best to read in between the lines and go with my gut instincts over the years. Well, my gut is telling me that this shit is no joke. The evil doers want us to be like China and soon to be Australia.

SO,,, below are just a few few tidbits and I'm sure there are plenty more that can found and/or shared by other patriots.

Have a great day!

View attachment 109074

It's A BIG Club & You Ain't In It!

The system is not what the founders created - https://player.captivate.fm/episode/3...

The Sustainable Development Agenda - United Nations ...

The Great Reset | World Economic Forum

Explore context

COVID-19
Explore the latest strategic trends, research and analysis

"Lockstep" Written 10 years ago chronicles how to bring ...
More supporting news regarding TRUMP's top plandemic advisor and the United Nations, which backups up my world view that I previously shared in this thread and won't anymore after this.

Technocracy News & Trends by Patrick Wood

Sep 11, 2020

Dr. Anthony Fauci is a United Nations wolf in sheep’s clothing telling America why it is so important to save lives from the dreaded COVID-19 virus while pandering for the most radical parts of United Nations agenda for the world. That is, Sustainable Development, aka Technocracy. www.Technocracy.news www.CitizensForFreeSpeech.org