Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Political bullshit

Jamie

Licking Co.
oh, good. I can just go hunting on November 3rd then, and not bother voting. :rolleyes:

maybe it's possible that these rulings will be continue to be challenged in court and overturned? I think this is not quite over just yet, Tipmoose. it's only September. Trump has survived all the other cockamamie bullshit that these criminals have thrown at him. maybe he can overcome massive voter fraud, too.

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
The mail in ballots must be post marked by 5:00 pm on Election Day. It’s the same requirement that is afforded the military if they chose a mail in ballot if deployed.
Typically there are thousands of votes on the table too be counted after the Election Day. We see it every election, just not on the scale that we’re about too on this one....
Personally I think if you’re an able bodied person, get off your ass and go vote. Go stand in line and cast your fuggin ballot. Too many lazy ass bow too my every need pansy ass POS spoiled assholes in this country....
Polls open a month before Election Day and if you can’t make it in that timeframe you’re S/O/L

Jamie

Licking Co.
The mail in ballots must be post marked by 5:00 pm on Election Day. It’s the same requirement that is afforded the military if they chose a mail in ballot if deployed.
Typically there are thousands of votes on the table too be counted after the Election Day. We see it every election, just not on the scale that we’re about too on this one....
Personally I think if you’re an able bodied person, get off your ass and go vote. Go stand in line and cast your fuggin ballot. Too many lazy ass bow too my every need pansy ass POS spoiled assholes in this country....
Polls open a month before Election Day and if you can’t make it in that timeframe you’re S/O/L
lol, don't hold back J. tell us how you really feel. :ROFLMAO:

the assumption here is that all of these late to arrive mail in ballots will surely be for the Harris/Biden ticket. probably a fair assumption to make, but you never know.

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
lol, don't hold back J. tell us how you really feel. :ROFLMAO:

the assumption here is that all of these late to arrive mail in ballots will surely be for the Harris/Biden ticket. probably a fair assumption to make, but you never know.
This is why I left FB 😂😂😂😂
Just one of my pet peeves when we come too an election cycle and the excuses come out as too why a certain segment of our population has a million and one excuses as too why they have a hard time making it too the polls or voting in general.

Jamie

Licking Co.
agree 110%. if voting isn't important enough to you to get off you ass, find your ID, and go to the voting booth or go through the process to vote absentee, then you should just shut up, go fuck yourself, and don't bother complaining about the result.

I went through my pessimistic phase about this election about a month ago. over it now. positive energy growing for Trump everywhere you look except on the popular propaganda media outlets. don't need to see or hear a news story to feel it. I cannot imagine the Trump administration not doing everything and then some to curtail fraud in this election. If he loses because of some shady shit with the vote count, then the real trouble will start. if he loses fair and square, I can live with that, but don't see that happening.

Last edited:

Jamie

Licking Co.
I totally get why people are not optimistic, particularly if they believe the polls to be genuinely representative of the population. or if they rely on cable news networks for information. I do not on either count. it's just too easy to skew the data whichever way you want to for me to take it seriously, and there is no honor or truth left in mainstream journalism. flash back to this time four years ago, and the same polls and same networks were saying the same things about the presidential race. I simply don't believe these polls are conducted without bias when it comes to national politics.