Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Political bullshit

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Sleepy Joe just done fucked up. YYyyyuuuggggwwlly

View attachment 102090
But the leftist media(90+% what is on the mainstream) will not cover it let alone scrutinize it and just say the right is politicizing it or they’re diverting attention away from some other bull shit farce. Its funny(not funny though) that everything they’ve tried to do to bring down Trump or any of his appointees or his deplorable supporters has backfired in their faces. The collusion scandal, the Uranian pro quo, Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh, The Wall, the Jesse Smollett made up bullshit, the young HS Covington Catholic teen wearing a MAGA cap that got verbally dressed down by leftist Trump hating bigots and there’s prolly more I can’t think of. It’s frustrating and alarming that the leftist media and pathetic a Trump hating shows like The View and most of the Late shows can spew false news and Trump hating conjecture without ANY repercussions. FUGGIN Obama did his best to divide this country, weaken our military and pit our citizens against our peace officers. His policy’s were terrible and we lost respect from our enemy’s abroad and billions in trade during his 8 years but he had 90+% of the media behind him and he could do no wrong. If the right or anyone criticized him in any way they were racist so he pretty much could do no wrong. Just sad to see such treachery going on and nothing will ever become of it. The right has had its share of bad actors in the past as well but I wasn’t watching as close as I do since Trump took office and don’t have much info of past indiscretions to bring up but what I’ve seen the last 3.5 years is utter bullshit. Just imagine if the egos in Washington on either side could just remember who they’re working for and work TOGETHER for US, how much stronger and unified this country would be! Sad ain’t it? 😐

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio
You don't want bird shit on your grill,patio, deck, outdoor furniture? Don't out a bird feeder next to your patio. This is a microcosm of what is happening in our country. With the free handouts comes a lot of shit to deal with. In regards to my patio? That is a fight I'm going to let my wife figure out.

Attachments

"J"

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
You don't want bird shit on your grill,patio, deck, outdoor furniture? Don't out a bird feeder next to your patio. This is a microcosm of what is happening in our country. With the free handouts comes a lot of shit to deal with. In regards to my patio? That is a fight I'm going to let my wife figure out.
Shitty situation there, Phil....