Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pretty cool video

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah can't seem to get it loaded and sent it too Adam and he can't get it either lol.... So I guess the greatest video in the world will be kept on the down low rotflmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Okay after a lot of screwing around with it I finally got it loaded I think.... With out further adue..... This small buck walked out of the woods where my buddy and one of his employees was working and they both shot video of it.... He whistled at it and it walked right up too him.... Looks a little rough in the coat department but he said other than that it didn't act wierd or sick.....

[video]http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/janda84/?action=view&current=TimsDeer.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Wow !!!

That is cool but sad at the same time. Poor little fella looks a little worse for wear doesn't he. Wonder if his momma was killed early in his life and he has been having a hard go at it learning to survive on his own ?

He has done good so far. Hope he keeps on keepin on.

Should tell your buddy to go back out there and put an orange collar on the little guy lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
He's been seeing it on a regular basis since it first appeared.... They didn't have any scraps for it but he did say he was brwsing on just about all the greens in the area..... So he's been eating pretty good and he did find the bearies that were close by as well.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Good to know he is eating well and is able to find food on his own. Would be cool to follow up on him the rest of the year lol. Who knows, might become a neighborhood pet lol.

ohio
That's awesome, had a guy at deer camp have a set of fawns walk up to him in brush creek, he fed them a snickers. They don't feel threatened unless they have had something threaten them. I'd put a collar on him