Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Public for rabbits

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Any public grounds for decent enough populations of bunnies worth doing some old fashioned stomping through the brush for a couple of guys?

Looking mainly Northern and Eastern Ohio, down to 22ish but open to ideas. If someone has a connection on private I won't turn it down.

Thanks

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Any public grounds for decent enough populations of bunnies worth doing some old fashioned stomping through the brush for a couple of guys?

Looking mainly Northern and Eastern Ohio, down to 22ish but open to ideas. If someone has a connection on private I won't turn it down.

Thanks
How close are you too Berlin lake?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not too far why
Wildlife areas on Leffingwell and Berlin station between Rte 534 and bedell roads have some areas that hold some rabbits. Berlin Station @ Bedell rd on the SE corner should be public as well. We’ve done decently in those areas for public land.
Zepernik lake down off of Rte 172 between canton and Lisbon is also a spot too look at.
Highland town on the northwest side of the lake above the parking lot.
Just a few spots too get you started.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Wildlife areas on Leffingwell and Berlin station between Rte 534 and bedell roads have some areas that hold some rabbits. Berlin Station @ Bedell rd on the SE corner should be public as well. We’ve done decently in those areas for public land.
Zepernik lake down off of Rte 172 between canton and Lisbon is also a spot too look at.
Highland town on the northwest side of the lake above the parking lot.
Just a few spots too get you started.

Thank you
Do you have a particular date in mind?
No just in the mood to wander a bit and possibly shoot some bunnies.

Reactions: "J"