Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

QD sling attachments

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I'm going to be lugging my 20 inch AR .350 legend around the woods this year. I have several slings but none that I can remove the damn ends on them so I can slide the strap through a QD attachment. I can't seem to find a QD attachment that'll match up to my slings....are they out there?
D4A7365B-EBDE-48A5-BF9A-77CA13D9625F.jpeg
79B23DD1-F14B-4A63-96A2-616AEA0DBF88.jpeg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I have never seen such an animal but, being that you are veteran I suspect, I'd recommend a sling from ColdSteelTactical.com - https://coldsteeltactical.us/ however, their website is currently under maintenance. They are a veteran owned & operated business, supporting fellow disabled service veterans.

Below is a link of a post that I shared in a old thread that shows their mission statement that I copied off their website at the time. I worked with the owner originally at the time of purchase of my survival sling. The sling is signed off by the disabled service veteran that put it together. It's a great sling! I love the damn thing and I couldn't be prouder and happier with it. Perhaps a bit more pricy than others that are out there, however I purposely sought out an American made product that is now attached to an American made rifle, knowing that some of that money went to someone that most definitely deserved it.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for!

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I have never seen such an animal but, being that you are veteran I suspect, I'd recommend a sling from ColdSteelTactical.com - https://coldsteeltactical.us/ however, their website is currently under maintenance. They are a veteran owned & operated business, supporting fellow disabled service veterans.

Below is a link of a post that I shared in a old thread that shows their mission statement that I copied off their website at the time. I worked with the owner originally at the time of purchase of my survival sling. The sling is signed off by the disabled service veteran that put it together. It's a great sling! I love the damn thing and I couldn't be prouder and happier with it. Perhaps a bit more pricy than others that are out there, however I purposely sought out an American made product that is now attached to an American made rifle, knowing that some of that money went to someone that most definitely deserved it.

Good luck in finding what you're looking for!
Good to know, I'll check them out for sure!

Reactions: Wildlife