Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rage Hypodermic

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20181108_141746.jpg

279198.jpeg

I am amazed at how they work for me. 9" slit going in. Cut 3 ribs as well and still made it to the heart!

xbowguy,
Do you know what your K.E. is with that set up? :unsure: I'm guessing it's pretty high.
Congratulations and that is an amazing wound channel!!! (y)

I'm shooting an Obsession Fusion 7 @ 55# and have been using the Rage SS. It has a swept wing design that's supposed to give better penetration.

Bowhunter57

Reactions: xbowguy

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Show me when you have one blow through a shoulder and I'll be impressed. They do make a big hole in ribs though.

Qback5

They are literally like taking a hatchet to a deer, only they pass through to boot. I e walked up on deer and almost thought I did something illegal from how brutal the was.

Reactions: xbowguy

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
xbowguy,
Do you know what your K.E. is with that set up? :unsure: I'm guessing it's pretty high.
Congratulations and that is an amazing wound channel!!! (y)

I'm shooting an Obsession Fusion 7 @ 55# and have been using the Rage SS. It has a swept wing design that's supposed to give better penetration.

Bowhunter57

KE is right at 158

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Show me when you have one blow through a shoulder and I'll be impressed. They do make a big hole in ribs though.

Lets just say I blew through harder places than shoulders. Did a complete pass through and it wasn't even this bow. That particular bow shoots around 160+. This one is shooting 410 fps.