Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Redhead leafy suit cheap!

I have a Redhead Leafy bug suit.Its Realtree Hardwoods green in pattern an is a 2x/3xl but seems to run small..I wear L/XL hunting clothes an it fit me fine.It has 2 pockets on the jacket an a zipper,drawstring an hood/attached face mask.This thing is awesome for warm weather.I want 25$ shipped.I am open to trade offers or any offers..I have did the research an it will cost me 6$ to ship an track it pretty much anywhere in the continental US.I only take USPS postal money orders as payment at this time..As you can see in the pics it hasn't been worn a lot and is still vibrant..Always washed in scent free an UV brightener free Sport wash..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll take it. We'll get together next week on payment and shipping. Busy ass weekend ahead, so I can't do anything until Tuesday. That also happens to be my birthday, so you could just ship it to me for that and we'll call it good! LOL!!!

That works..I will PM my address to ya..Just hit me up next week when you get around to sending Postal MO..Happy bday by the way..I would give it to ya but times are tough..My hours got cut..An im just selling of a few things to get some GOOD face paint,thermacell,tag an lise an maybe a Smoker(said maybe)