Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Replacement Windows for the House

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
So the wife and I are getting quotes to have the windows in our house replaced. It's time. We're looking at Window World, Champion, and another small outfit out of Cincinnati called Weatherguard. Does anybody have any experience with Window World? We met with the salesman last night and are pretty impressed with their warranty and the description of their windows and service. I just wondered if anybody had any real life knowledge or opinions to share.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We had a half dozen window world, windows installed. Professional installers and no issues with any of the wi Dow’s that were installed the ten years we were there after installation. Best pricing in our area also....

Buckmaster

Portage
On my last house Window Nation replaced all 25 of my wood windows with vinyl double hung. They came with a lifetime transferable warranty which we passed on to the new homeowners when we sold it. We did see a substantial difference in our heating bills. Their windows were manufactured in Streetsboro Ohio by Softlite Windows.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
We had Window World replace about 15 windows in our house about 4 years ago. The crew we had did a great job and had all the windows removed and replaced along with aluminum wrapped all in one day. Each guy had his job to do and they worked very well together. No issues with the windows or the work so far. Can't beat a lifetime warranty and a one time transferable warranty either.