Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Riverdude

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
It is with a heavy heart I announce the passing of my brother, Jeffrey David Dunne (AKA: Riverdude)

on 11/08/2019 to you, my friends.

56.jpg

Although his postings have dropped off over recent times, he was always around. His love of hunting and fishing brought him here in 2010 and I know he enjoyed interacting on the forum with a number of you. He was my only sibling and will truly be missed.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and will update re services later today.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I was just thinking about you, Jim. This is sad news indeed. I'm glad I got to meet Jeff in person and certainly considered him a friend. You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: CJD3

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Very sad to here Jim.
I was very lucky to be able to share a campfire with Jeff.

You and your family will stay in my prayers.
If you need anything we are here.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm so sorry Jim. He was a character and enjoyed the hunting forums for sure. You have my number if needed. Don't hesitate to call it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I can't begin to put my condolences into words Jim. Jeff was a good kind hearted man who will be missed. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. We're here for you brother. Please reach out if you need anything

rooster85

Lake County
It is with a heavy heart I announce the passing of my brother, Jeffrey David Dunne (AKA: Riverdude)

on 11/08/2019 to you, my friends.

View attachment 89635

Although his postings have dropped off over recent times, he was always around. His love of hunting and fishing brought him here in 2010 and I know he enjoyed interacting on the forum with a number of you. He was my only sibling and will truly be missed.

I appreciate your thoughts and prayers and will update re services later today.

I’m just next door if you guys need anything. We’ll keep you all in our prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
My thoughts are with you and your family Jim. I will miss his posts and random phone calls. I'm glad I got to meet him and share some good times over the years. He will be missed for sure.

If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to call me buddy.