Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Rivers Edge 21’ Two Man Stand

Jamie

Ohio
I know where there is a nice two man ladder stand laying in the woods, abandoned, in a public hunting area. was set up three years ago, now it's on the ground. needs to find a better home. might need to be disassembled to get it out of the woods, but it is in great shape, and not too hard to get to. PM me if you want directions. I'm tired of looking at the fucking thing every time I go in the woods there, but do not have any use for it myself.

Last edited:

Johnny44

I know where there is a nice two man ladder stand laying in the woods, abandoned, in a public hunting area. was set up three years ago, now it's on the ground. needs to find a better home. might need to be disassembled to get it out of the woods, but it is in great shape, and not too hard to get to. PM me if you want directions. I'm tired of looking at the fucking thing every time I go in the woods there, but do not have any use for it myself.
I had this same thought, except I was going to keep it, in an area of public land I hunt. Super easy to get out. Shouldn't be there in the first place as it is against public land rules. However, being that I am not a thief, I am struggling with the idea of taking it. But on the other hand, whoever put it there surely doesn't want it.