Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rough start!

Kaiser878

ohio
But I still have hope.
Bunch of young bucks or sub 140 bucks so far! It is early. One is bound to show up!

THis deer is a 4 yo, but still not what I am looking for!

Here is a great 3 yo 8pt

This is my pride and joy, if this deer makes it to next year, he has booner written all over him. The jump he made from last year to this year is ridiculous. If this 3 yo doesnt scream potential I dont know what does!

Huckleberry Finn

Two very nice 3 y.o.

I think I remember this story last year "there's only sub 140's" and then thack thack thack there's three pictures of three really nice bucks. Oh and then let's just dangle that 9 inch drop tine... You'll be fine! Looking forward to see you kill some of those huge does like you always do too, you sure do have a thing for those big ole girls!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
That 8 pt. is winkin at ya....LOL

Gotta get that scrub out of there with the messed up rack. You should get some young kid out hunting and let him take that out of their for ya.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
You def got some dandy 8's running around. 8's going into the 140's and high are true trophies.... may need to kill some of those genetics off if they are mature at least. Your youngin with tons of potential is a freakin stud. He will easily make boone next year if he can make it through this year.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I agree Zach, that the last one, (the typ. 6x6) is prolly 3.5 and has the poe to be a booner as early as next year. Nice pics dude!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Some nice deer! That 8 pointer on 8/8 needs to relocate to NW Ohio and walk underneath my stand! :smiley_crocodile:

Best of luck keeping tabs on the bottom one Zach, he definitely has booner potential for sure!! Cage him up until next year!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't feel sorry for you. You have some studs there and you always seem to pull one out of your hat. :smiley_crocodile: