Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ruger is a Dad

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I know my MIL has people interested but all are not spoken for. I am not sure on price but if anyone is interested send me a PM.

I haven't hunted Ruger (cause I have only gone waterfowl hunting once) but he has great lines. His lady friend does search and rescue. Both are great 3 year olds.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Mike, working on trying to get a picture...they are at my in-laws...

Current tally is as follows:

Black: 1 female and 1 male
Yellow: 3 female and 1 male
Chocolate: 3 male

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow... Congrats that's a lot of pups for labs.... we had a yellow female for a long time.... loved that dog she was definitely one of the family.....

Kaiser878

ohio
Congrats ryan. How many did hse have total? IF she already had 9 at last tally I would hope she is done! That is a lot of pups and not enoguh tits! ha Congrats. WOuld like to see photos!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Congrats ryan. How many did hse have total? IF she already had 9 at last tally I would hope she is done! That is a lot of pups and not enoguh tits! ha Congrats. WOuld like to see photos!

Zach, she ended up with 12....and your feeding assessment was spot on with mine!!! lol

I don't know the exact sex & color of numbers 10, 11 and 12, but I believe it was 1 chocolate, 1 black and 1 more yellow. My in-laws (Alphamax10's parents) are spent as I think the last ones were born between 2-3am. Ripley (the mom) is spent as well. As soon as I can get some pictures I will get them up.

In all seriousness, I never anticipated marketing them here as I didn't anticipated this many pups, but if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. Mom and Dad both have papers. I will get some pics of Ruger, Ripley and the pups up later.

Kaiser878

ohio
Man I cannot believe she had 12!!!!! Holy hell! Someones gonna be busy rotating pups and possibly bottle feeding.

How man ytimes did you have the two locked?

Tri color litters are always really cool to see! Something I dont think Ill ever get to see out of Leo!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
They only locked 1 time...lol, I guess Ruger really is a "stud"...babies came out on the 58th day, so almost right on schedule.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I had a beagle who had ten and that was a chore for both the wife and I never anticipated that many and what comes along with it.... Good luck with them and can't wait too see pictures of the little fluff balls.... :smiley_crocodile:

Kaiser878

ohio
They only locked 1 time...lol, I guess Ruger really is a "stud"...babies came out on the 58th day, so almost right on schedule.

That is unbelieveable. Do you know what day they locked on? was it like the 14th or 15th? I know that has a lot to do with it. Most of the time it is dependent on the female and how many eggs she drops at what time in the cycle!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
First pic I have received...

uploadfromtaptalk1340033705829.jpg