Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Run Hide Fight

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nice to see a city doing something productive with DHS grants instead of buying drones, armored personnel carriers, and weapons.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We have the drills yearly on base.... But this video is a good one too share with family members.... Thanks for posting it Jim....

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Great video, although sadly enough shit like this goes onalmost everyday. I won't get into it too much, but the judicial system quite frankly SUCKS! People who do this kind of violence need to be punished more severely! Then maybe they wouldn't promote this senseless Shit! Just saying?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
My wife's a 5th grade teacher. They practice "lock down" methods a couple times per year. Crazy times we live in.

Mine wife is as well, I would love to see them be able to pass some kind of CCW for school employees. Will never happen, but it would make me feel a lot better.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I saw a story about this video on one of the morning news shows. The infobabe was questioning the advise to fight, she said "It just isn't in me to fight" Really? Someone wants to kill you and you have no desire to fight back??

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I saw a story about this video on one of the morning news shows. The infobabe was questioning the advise to fight, she said "It just isn't in me to fight" Really? Someone wants to kill you and you have no desire to fight back??

She must think it would be a better idea to curl up in a ball and get shot. Some people are amazing!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I forwarded the video to our corporate safety manager. We already have a safety module on Violence in the Workplace - I imagine the whole company coast to coast and Canada will be viewing this video shortly. Thanks for posting.:smiley_coolpeace: