Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

RUT NUT'S 2011 Mount

RUT NUT

Well I got to take some better pics today of my 2011 mount. I can not say enough about Derry Null Taxidermy! He will have my business as long as he's doing it. A great guy and one heck of a taxidermist. You can tell he pours his heart and soul into every piece he does. His quick turn around time is a reflection of his dedication to the trade. I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I enjoyed taking them. And yes....I stepped my ugly butt in for a pic! Haha! DSC01496.jpgDSC01508.jpgDSC01503.jpgDSC01505.jpgDSC01502.jpgDSC01499.jpgDSC01513.jpgDSC01512.jpg

Last edited:

RUT NUT

First of all, congrats on that trophy of a lifetime! Second, I will be looking up your guy next time I get a wall hanger, outstanding work.

Thanks! He doesn't advertise at all so if you ever need any of his info just pm me. He is located in Airport near Zanesville.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome mount RN!

Derry has mounted every deer my buddies Stacey,Adam,Tim and my bro and I have gotten since 1986. He is a good friend and his attention to detail and turn around are hard to beat. His motto, "If you aren't happy, I'm not happy!" My first mount looks the same it did the day I got it.