Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Savage 22/250

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
For Sale: Savage Model 11, 22/250 Calaber, 4 bullet box magazine. Accu Trigger. Not shot much. $400 plus $25 FFL shipping. $600 with Burris Scope, 6 x 18. Will trade for Browning BLR 22’250.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Good gun fellas. Burris is good glass also. If I didn't already have my lifetime 22-250 I would be calling COB on this one.

almost like mine except mine has a synthetic stock , these are tack drivers

The 11 is a step up from the Edge especially the AccuTrigger.

COB-TY

Ohio
With that scope, a windless day, and a bench rest I thing a component marksman could make my rifle talk some turkey. It is a good shooter!!!!!!! It will shoot way better than I can hold it on target!

COB-TY

Ohio
Guys I've dropped the price to $350. The Burris will be installed on my Browning BLR LT 22-250 that is on the way! Sorry.

COB-TY

Ohio
Guys I've dropped the price to $350. The Burris will be installed on my Browning BLR LT 22-250 that is on the way! Sorry.

Got the Browning BLR LT today and the Burris will not work. Will leave the rifle at $350 and the scope at $200. Will sell separately or as a pair. Thank you.

COB-TY

Ohio
Been it's the Bushnell Elite 4200, target reticle with small dot, 6 x24, rain guard coating. (not a Burris. that on my .223, sorry)

COB-TY

Ohio
No pain Been. It's 6 x 24 x 40MM Mil-dot retical. I Googled and the price of a new one is $798.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yeah my price is usually about $550 for one. Great deal. I should know by Tuesday evening when I see him. He is coming back from "the sand box" and we are having dinner. Doing a AR build for him and it might end up on top.

Beentown

COB-TY

Ohio
Been I really need to know one way or the other as I have a gentleman wanting ti look at the rifle. did not say any thing about scope so I don't know. Thanks for the help.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ted,

The guy isn't going to have the funds. With family obligations and other purchases he's made recently he just can't make it happen and feel good about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.