Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Seeking Donations for a Co-worker in need

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I have a coworker whose husband has been diagnosed with late stage bile duct cancer.
The prognosis is not good. They are a young couple (early 40's) and for this to happen to them is a very bad situation.
The husband's best friend from work has started a GoFundMe page for them to help with medical expenses and his lost income.
The goal is modest, and response has been good so far. I decided to share with my brothers here for two reasons: 1) This is a good family, solid people, and this is not a scam or a rip-off. This situation is real, and they could use some help. And they're the kind of people who have often helped others when needed. 2) I know the folks on TOO understand all too well the concept of reaping and sowing and the power of giving, and that even the smallest of donations will be welcome.

Please take a moment out of your day and help a stranger, and count your blessings while doing so.
May God bless us all.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn Dan. The is for sharing this and sorry to hear this bud. Scary time for him and his family. I hope they can find some islands of peace through this process.

Reactions: 5Cent

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'm sorry to report that our friend Dan lost his battle with cancer. He passed away on Friday night. The page is still open, his widow will need help with the medical and funeral expenses. Thanks again to all of you who have chipped in.

Cancer sucks.