Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Seneca County, who knows this buck?

Chass

The Hills
Wow that's a great one. If you're on Facebook you might try the ohio deer hunters group, lots more folks on there. Still a small chance but ya never know!

Reactions: ChaseLandRyde

Fletch

Supporting Member
Man I doubt anyone on here has any pics
Thank you, I crawled 500 yards in the rain, he was bedded with a doe, got into 35 yards, shot him at 31 when he eventually got up.
Damn Great Buck and crawling in the mud 500 yds. To get a crack at him... My hats off to you...

Man I doubt anyone on here has any pics

Damn Great Buck and crawling in the mud 500 yds. To get a crack at him... My hats off to you...
Id think the same, but in 2016 i killed a buck someone recognized from ohio and sent me pics of him in velvet. Long shot i know but its already happened once before

He is from Jerzy...have you seen the pics from our other Jerzy boys? @Sgt Fury @Fletch you boys are taking over! Must be that wonderful governor I hear so much about.
The only thing i hope to get from our governor is more PTO so i can spend more than 6 days hunting Ohio. Spent a week the last 6 seasons hunting in ohio for free, fortunate enough to have seen deer to mid 160s, taken 2 great deer. One 2 1/2 yr old
136 5/8 and an estimated 7.5 yr old(awaiting official againg and scoring)147 2/8

Id think the same, but in 2016 i killed a buck someone recognized from ohio and sent me pics of him in velvet. Long shot i know but its already happened once before

Attachments

• IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    534.6 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: Concordmeadowsfarm

Bigcountry40