Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sgt Fury’s 2022 trail cam pics

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
BE48F34B-61C3-46BE-9AA9-04B3E7363642.jpeg
95C441C4-F7FD-4FC9-A635-F9AB1FA57AA9.jpeg

Starting off 2022 trail cam pics with these….

Bigcountry40

better bring some buck shot while your turkey hunting, got a few yotes on the property. I see in the skunk picture you got another trail came and it looks like the skunk was right next, did you get a close up pic?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
better bring some buck shot while your turkey hunting, got a few yotes on the property. I see in the skunk picture you got another trail came and it looks like the skunk was right next, did you get a close up pic?
No…that cam is in NJ and it is a cellular camera that is broken and is beyond repair. I have it pointing toward the trail into the stand location as a decoy. Better to use as a deterrent then to throw it in the trash.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
367D5984-48E6-41AD-AAA2-8E6F428422E0.jpeg

There’s always been a pair of red fox on my property for the past 20 years. A few years ago they had a den under a fallen oak and I saw the young ones peeking over the trunk at me when I was Turkey hunting in the spring. This year there are several very large trees that fell and have huge root balls on them…hoping they use one as a den for this years litter.