Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SHED ANTLER DECO AND PROJECT APPLICATIONS

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Big Whiffs idea and I agree. Now is as good as time as any to get this thread started as shed season has begun. Good luck out there and please feel free to post pics of ways you’ve utilized your finds even its just laying on shelves, hearths or coffee tables. They make great conversation pieces and add beauty to any man cave or living room. Knife handles and door/dress door knobs welcomed here too even though it’s sacrilege.🤣😂

Big Weff

Athens
I tried to utilize some sheds piled up to hide my tv chord in our living room, the tree was just an old Christmas decoration that I pulled the lights from and hung sheds. My wife put her foot down on a lot of the shed decor within the last couple of years, the rest are in totes 😩

Attachments

• 279D541A-411F-446A-96D5-304E67ED676F.jpeg
    279D541A-411F-446A-96D5-304E67ED676F.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 204

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You got some dandies on that stand...
I tried to utilize some sheds piled up to hide my tv chord in our living room, the tree was just an old Christmas decoration that I pulled the lights from and hung sheds. My wife put her foot down on a lot of the shed decor within the last couple of years, the rest are in totes 😩
I’ve never used the cord hiding excuse for shed deco🤔👍🏻🤗

• Haha
Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Weff- kick one of the kids out. Take over their room for sheds and deer heads. I'm thinking your kids are younger than mine. Could be tough. It will give them some grit and Moxy though. Lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I try to be fair and reasonable in my house. Therefore I would have to kick both my boys out so to not show any favoritism. That would total 2 new shed/hunting rooms. Let me just run it by my wife and I’ll let you know how it went haha.
Be sure you have a very comfy doghouse before asking! lol