Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shooter????

Fletch

Supporting Member
Last night I went through all the pics on the card I pulled last week when out in Illinois... One pic has me wondering?? It was taken in early July... Think this guy is going to be decent come Nov. ?? Appears from what I can see to have some palmation on right antler.. Definately a big bodied deer...

Attachments

• 20180823_231139.jpg
    20180823_231139.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: Boarhead

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks to be a good one but it's always hard to tell from behind. For sure not a scrub.

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Like Rick said hard to tell looking at his ball sack... Got one other pic of him and it's another pic from behind... So guess gotta see him in Nov to know for sure.. We have 7 cams going on that farm now so we may get a better pic... Comparing his left ear to rack it appears to be a good one..

Chass

The Hills
Like Rick said hard to tell looking at his ball sack... Got one other pic of him and it's another pic from behind... So guess gotta see him in Nov to know for sure.. We have 7 cams going on that farm now so we may get a better pic... Comparing his left ear to rack it appears to be a good one..
Had a buck last year we nicknamed butthead, he was a traveler. Most of the pictures of him which were a lot featured his ass.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Dave... You are 100% right about it being a shooter in MY EYES..If it tickles my fancy when he walks by then he gets a slick trick...

Reactions: Isaacorps and giles

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Like some have already said, it’s hard to judge by the angle...but it does look like he’s got good brows and the one brow looks like it is trying to split near the tip, so he should have decent mass. The trophy is in the eyes of the beholder, so if he makes you happy, I wouldn’t hesitate.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Here's another on same cam.. Pic was taken around same time.. He's got split brow tines and some shit comming out of his main beam near the base on his right side.. This cam is in center of farm by my stand.. It's 700 yds to nearest soy bean field and you know the big boys are out there eating.. So these are nice but unless something deep inside says WOW,,,they get a pass... Also another decent buck...

Attachments

• 20180823_225228.jpg
    20180823_225228.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 20180823_230450.jpg
    20180823_230450.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 186