Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sightmark Wraith 4K Max 3-24x50

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm giddy. These are $800. Sightmark had it on their Amazon store for $587. Cabela's price matches AND takes 5% off. Today they offered an additional 10% off orders using their Cabela's card. I had a stockpile of gift cards going back 4-5yrs. My balance after all of this was $9. I went ahead and used $9 of my Cabela's bucks I had built up. I guess this is my version of Kohl's cash. 😁

It is not a thermal scope. It is digital night vision. I will still need to add a better IR light. I may eventually add a different upper with better knock down than a 223. For now though, I am super amped to try this out. I have had an infestation of coyotes on camera this year. Can't remember the last time I was this excited about a purchase. I guess saving gift cards close to five years and finally using them will do that for me. 🤣

Will keep you posted when I get to use it.

PXL_20220802_030835244.jpg

PXL_20220802_030725900.jpg

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I've got an older one bought used. I like it but have a few complaints. Battery life sucks. Seems like if you get a blade of grass a few feet from you, the light hits it and whites out your entire view. It also has an effed up crosshair that is maxed out so not sure what's going on there....probably why the bastard was selling it. Need to play with it more. Other than that, it really is a kick ass NV optic with lots of adjustability. You got a hell of a deal. Let us know your impressions.

Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Your cheapness amazes me at times🤣👍🏻
Thank you? I think. lol

I'll spend it when appropriate. This is an absolute "want" item. Hard for me to justify $800 for a "want" unless I can figure out how to make someone else pay for it (price matching and 5 years gift card collecting), or if it is tax deductible, or if it is an investment.

Reactions: giles and Isaacorps