Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Some very nice furniture I'd like to sell

Jamie

Ohio
I'm in the middle of settling my Mother's estate. We don't have enough stuff of value to hold an auction, and most of the smaller stuff will be donated to worthy causes here locally. I have some larger pieces of furniture that I don't want to give away or put in storage and that I and my sister do not have any room or use for. All of these things are in like new condition.

I have a handmade solid oak dining table and 8 matching chairs. Table is 48" round with pedestal base and two skirted extensions (leafs). There is a matching leather love seat and sofa, dark burgundy in color. There is also a leather sectional sofa that has a pull-out bed, also a dark burgundy color, but does not match the other two pieces. There are some other things that are worth selling, too. Oak dresser, end tables, glass tv stand, antique sewing machine that hides away in it's own table. If anyone is interested in any of this, please PM me. I'm only looking to get something reasonable out of the big stuff as it will make someone some excellent furniture, especially the table and chairs.