Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Startin over tomorrow

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Well going back in tomorrow to have my right hip replaced, gotta be there at 8 a.m. and have surgery at 11 a.m., the Dr. told me that usually with your second replacement that the recovery is much quicker than the first, if things go good and no unforeseen complications that I should be out of the hospital Wednesday morning, I'm just hoping it goes as good as my left hip did, if it does I will be completely happy! The one good thing is with summer coming on I won't be confined to the house for days at a time, at least I will be able to sit on the deck and enjoy the weather. After I get rid of the walker I plan on doing alot of catfishin, and workin on my tan! lol, at least I got 2 trail cams out on some minerals so by the time I can get back out and check them I should have some pics TOO go through, wish me luck! I will keep everyone updated on how everything went.

Huckleberry Finn

Good luck man, I hope it goes well! I think a lot of people would be bummed out about it, but I'm sure your strong attitude will go far in your recovery. Most importantly, like Redcloud said, it'll be nice to have have a lazy summer and then get back to hunting this fall!