Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stupid Anti Hunter

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Kathy Andrews has 200 acres in South Carolina. She wrote:
11/16 - Just wanted to give you folks an update. I was recently arrested for taking a dog collar.
Spent the night in jail. Needless to say, the time has come to put a stop to this.
It has been absolute hell dealing with these people. They managed to get a special investigator with the Sheriff’s Department to arrest me for having a radio dog collar. My lawyers said I could have that collar for 48 hours before turning it in. They got it in a matter of hours by persuading campus police to let them in my locked office. I work at a local university.
11/27 - I still have no word on the dismissal of the dog collar (petty larceny) case against me. I guess I’ll go to a jury trial for alledgedly stealing a dog collar the hunters got back in a matter of hours after going into my locked office. I have written 60 minutes with my problems and I think it would be good if others experiencing problems with hunters would write them also. I wrote and also emailed 60 minutes.. Perhaps folks could ask them to carry my story: Victoria Gordon, Story Editor-60 minutes, CBS News, 524 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
I have also talked with the head of the South Carolina Law Enforcement (SLED) about what I’ve been going through and what others in my community have gone through with these hunters who have a relative in the Florence Sheriff’s Dept. He said if my attorney contacts him, he will investigate.
In the meantime, it’s really a mess. A landowner who was going in with me in a harassment lawsuit against the hunters was set up with stolen goods. An old co-worker asked him if he could put a tractor and other farm equipment on his land (he has 500 acres) because he was going out of business. This old co-worker is friends with the hunters we’ve found out since. My friend was arrested for stolen goods and now he can’t find the co-worker who put the goods on his farm. My friend was arrested and jailed. The equipment was in one of his fields in the open and he said he honestly didn’t think too much of the request.

Let me get this straight.. She stole a dog collar off a hunting dog then tried to hide it in her locked office at a university... Dumb bitch... It's a tracking collar. They're gonna find it.. lmao lmao..

Glen

That is some funny shiite right there!! Hiding a tracking collar!!

What happened to the dog it was on?? Perhaps it fell off & she just found it?

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
"My friend was arrested for stolen goods and now he can’t find the co-worker who put the goods on his farm. My friend was arrested and jailed. The equipment was in one of his fields in the open and he said he honestly didn’t think too much of the request."

Really? Sounds like they both got busted.....What an idiot!!

wow , that would be like some trying to steal , i cant come up with any thing more dumb then that , except the guy who stole a trail camera with a gps in it and then tried telling the cops he didnt have it , when the signal was coming from his house

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That is some funny shiite right there!! Hiding a tracking collar!!

What happened to the dog it was on?? Perhaps it fell off & she just found it?

She is an Anti hunter.. I got the story of the CASH website.. (Citizens to Abolish Sport Hunting) She took the collar off the dog when she found the dog on her land.