Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Have fun and be safe guys! Hope Dennis' obsession with killing a 2 headed quadruple throat patched dick swinging three legged albino doe with a 2.5" slit in her ear keep your team from winning this year!

YKW................THAT BE SUM FUN ASS SHIT!!!!!!

JK Denner!!!! Just messin'! Hope you kill a slob and your doe If'n she's just normal or a freak on camera. Lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Checking in y'all.... Hope I can keep up with you buck killin fools..... I know I'll get you at least 5 points lol.....

ohio
Have fun and be safe guys! Hope Dennis' obsession with killing a 2 headed quadruple throat patched dick swinging three legged albino doe with a 2.5" slit in her ear keep your team from winning this year!

YKW................THAT BE SUM FUN ASS SHIT!!!!!!

JK Denner!!!! Just messin'! Hope you kill a slob and your doe If'n she's just normal or a freak on camera. Lol
Hahahaha I'm getting 2

ohio
So I have had an awful trail cam season, like the same 4 deer at each cam since June until today's pull, got a crazy older buck with hardly any antler that may meet his maker uploadfromtaptalk1411423307982.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411423320164.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411423330190.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Left front leg looks injured, not putting weight on it according too those pictures.... Anyone else notice that????